Wednesday, March 19, 2014

                                                         My Top 5 Favorite Pokémon



Hey guys today we are going to talk about my top ten favorite Pokemon. My first favorite Pokemon is Dialga. The number one reason I like him is that he is the Pokemon that Dialga controls Time!!!!
























Arceus is  my second favorite Pokemon  but also he is the Pokemon who can change into any type.





 


Giratina is my third favorite Pokemon he can change into different forms.


Samurott my number one favorite water starter but also my 4th favorite pokemon .


Black Kyurem the fusion between Zerkrom and Kyurem. Black Kyurem can use both Ice and Electric type moves and is my 5th starter.












 

Well these are my 5 favorite Pokémon. Bye










1 comment: